The Indemnity form is needed for each participant separately.
Slot Time : 7 am - 11 am (Free Flow)
Redemption Instructions for online purchase:
- Upon completion of your order, you will receive the tax invoice via email.
- You may download the tax invoice to your phone or print it out for registration purposes on the day of the event.
- SIC will verify the tax invoice at the point of registration and redemption on the day of the event.
- The Indemnity form must be download from the link given in the tax invoice, printed out and filled up accordingly for submission to SIC on the day of the event.
- The Indemnity form is needed for each participant separately.
- You will be given a wrist tag for entry after the registration and Indemnity form submission.
- Kindly proceed to Pit 32 and 33 for registration and wrist tag redemption.
- We will not allow entry if you fail to show the tax invoice.
- If you redeem as a third party, kindly provide an Authorization Letter together with printed tax invoice and indemnity form.
- SIC reserves the right to HOLD your wrist tag(s) if you fail to produce the authorization letter together with the tax invoice and indemnity form.
- No cancellation or refund allowed once order is completed.
- Tickets are not transferable except as authorized by an authorization letter.
- Ticket has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or refund.
- Lost or damaged tax invoice will not be entertained.
- Unauthorized sale or duplication of this tax invoice may prevent your admittance to the event.
- Keep the tax invoice in a safe place as you would of money or regular tickets.
- SIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, and your purchase of the tax invoice signifies your agreement to abide by the most recent version of the terms and conditions. The Conditions of Sale of SIC as published in the official website of SIC shall apply.
- Kindly contact us via Whatsapp chat at https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=+60127555732 or email to email@example.com if you need assistance regarding to the redemption process.