|Size (L x W x H)||294 mm x 324 mm x 93 mm|
To commemorate 19 years of hosting Formula 1 races in Malaysia, Royal Selangor, the world's renowned pewter smith, has been commissioned to produce limited edition, bespoke miniature replica trophies.
With the exception of 3 years, Royal Selangor designed and produced the actual champion trophies (drivers and constructor) for Formula 1 races held in Sepang. With a rich history and world class reputation as a pewter smith, Royal Selangor's creative direction and craftmanship are an added reason for a driver and team to come in first place whenever racing in Sepang.
• 11 different bespoke pewter trophies.
• Beautiful 80mm replica of the original items.
• Matching serial numbered trophies, ensuring no two sets are alike.
• Mahagony stained wooden box.
• Limited to only 200 sets.
RRP: RM 2,675.00 (inclusive GST)
a) One 294mm X 324mm X 93mm mahagony stained wooden box.
b) Eleven miniature replica pewter trophies.
c) Seriel numbered trophy and box.
d) Product booklet.